Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
Now Enrolling for the Summer Session
8 week program starts Monday July 8, 2019 at 7:15 PM
Free Orientation Sessions on Monday June 24 & Monday July 1 at 7:15 PM
Is it possible to find some peace in the middle of the insanity?
So, your life is crazy. You’re running as fast you can, trying to manage everything and take care of those around you. And you’re worried about whether everyone’s going to be OK. You have a lot on your plate. And you know living this way isn’t good for you.
You’ve tried spending more time at the gym. You walk the dog. You’ve talked to your counselor and wondered if meds would help. When evening rolls around you can forget about it all in front of the TV, but next morning that feeling is still there. You only get temporary relief.
None of these things work for long because they don’t transform how you experience your life. They only temporarily cover over the feelings. They don’t help you deal with things as they happen in the moment.
There are two things that will help you find some moments of peace and serenity. First, developing skills that help you stay in the here and now and second, learning how to bring them into your life so you can really experience the present moment with awareness, kindness and curiosity.
In this 9-week program you will experience mindfulness first hand for yourself and learn a variety of simple practices that you can use every day in your life to take care of yourself.
In this journey you will learn:
- Practices that teach you how be present in the here and now
- Ways to bring mindfulness into your everyday life
- Methods for using mindfulness to improve your relationships with others
- 1 free orientation session with a taste of mindfulness and information about what classes are like
- A personal interview with the teacher before the program starts
- 8 in-person classes that meet for 2 1/4 hours each week
- 1 mini-retreat session that is held for 6 hours on a weekend day.
- Instruction in different forms of meditation, gentle yoga and body awareness.
- Group dialog to review meditation experiences and practice mindful interaction.
- A personal home copy manual with weekly exercises
- Structured home practice with 4 guided recordings that will help you make mindfulness your own.
For More Information or to Register
Contact Kristen Beard at email@example.com or call 781-856-6133. Questions welcome.
Continuing Education Credits
available for mental health professionals and nurses. For more information contact Kristen. To purchase credits go to International Seminars Group – Kristen Beard MBSR
Tranquility Wellness Center
235 Littleton Rd., (Route 110)
Units 1 & 2
Westford Ma. 01886
Schedule – Summer 2019
Free Orientation Sessions – Attend one and find out what class is like!
- Orientation 1, Monday June 24 at 7:15 PM
- Orientation 2, Monday July 1 at 7:15 PM
8 Week Program
Monday evenings 7:15 PM to PM, 8 classes.
One 6 hour long session mini-retreat on the Saturday between class 5 and 6
- Class 1, July 8
- Class 2, July 15
- Class 3, July 22
- Class 4, July 29
- Class 5, August 5
- Class 6, August 12
- All-Day, August 10 (9 AM to 3 PM, 6 hours),
- Class 7, August 19
- Class 8, August 26
- Orientation session – Free
- 8 classes + mini retreat – $395.
If you are ready to find out more……..
Register for your free orientation session HERE!
Or maybe you have some questions you need to ask first….
Contact me for more information Here– all questions are welcome.
- Full refund when notification is received at least 1 day before the Class 1 start date
- Once classes begin refunds are not available except in the case of severe illness. Payment received can be applied to a future course